Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5

Well, today I am 15 weeks 4 days and I puked my guts out this morning.  Shouldn't morning sickness be over?  I was hoping that was the one symptom I somehow missed.

Thanks for the responses both via comments and texts or e-mails.

Here are some of the items I have picked and why.

Bob Ironman Stroller (Yellow)This is the BOB IRONMAN stroller.  It is pricey but the reviews I have read from 'runners' both professional and amateur say it really is the best.  I would really like to train for another marathon after baby - either Columbus, October 2013 or Flying Pig May 2014.  If I can't do a full I want to do a half.  Plus, Jeff says he would like to try to run with me, so baby will have to go out with us...I think this is the best ride  I am trying to find one on Craigslist or a consignment store.

This is the Chicco Cortina Travel System.  This stroller claims to be the best for a tall parent, plus gets great ratings.  I like the red.

Those are the big items other than nursery furniture, I think I have a pretty good list going.  I just know how Jeff and I are so if I don't have a clue when we go register, it will be a disaster.  We registered for the wedding in about 45 minutes, because I lost patience and Jeff wanted things like lunchmeat slicers.

I guess I will be having three smaller showers.  One with my mom in the YO.  One with my family and one with Jeff's family.  This is the part that really sucks about not living near any family.  I will have to travel to them.  I am a bit nervous about my mom's and Jeff's mom's showers since they both live in snowy areas.  I hope we will be able to get to them.  I am hoping to space them out from the end of January to mid February. so that gives me time to get anything else necessary before March.  I am hoping to have everything done by March 1.  We think we will register before Christmas, just in case anyone wants to buy Christmas presents for us from our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment