Monday, October 15, 2012

17 WEEKS - 23 to go!

How Far Along? 17 weeks
Baby Size? Onion, Average size
Total Weight Gain?  A bit scared of this...I go to the dr on Friday.
Maternity Clothes?  Always pants, sometimes tops.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep?  Well, since I have been sick since Wednesday, I have slept pretty well.  Still tossing and turnings quite a bit.
Miss Anything?  Running, Wine, Bacon, Champagne
Movement?  Still not sure, I think some of the bumps I am feeling are the Baby, but I am not sure.
Food Cravings?  the soda keeps on...What the heck?  It needs to stop, it isn't good for me of Baby.
Exercise?  Ironman was Saturday.  I stalked times for two friends.  I seriously think this should count!
Labor Signs?  No.
Eating? I am eating well, too well the past two weeks, I think.
Symptoms? Tired, constipation.  The acne seems to have cleared, knock wood.
Wedding Ring on or Off?  On
Belly Button in or out?  In
Mood?  Good
Looking forward to?  Dr appointment on  Friday morning and then in eight wake-ups we have the anatomy scan.  I just want a healthy baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment