Here is what I am saying So What! too:
- if I had to ask my mom when Mother's Day was!
- if I haven't gotten out Lillie's birth announcements yet. (Baptism invites went out!)
- If I am only cooking dinner two-ish times a week
- if I love holding my baby...probably after I 'should' put her down
- if I enjoy the quiet time with Lillie in the middle of the night. There is nothing that is so sweet than to change her diaper at 3:00 am and see her toothless smile
- if I started using MyFitnessPal to count calories. I have 2 pounds to pre-pregnancy, 10-15 pre-fertility meds
- if I am still craving chocolate like it is my job.
- if my laundry is WAY behind. I am working on that one today
- if I failed miserably at breast feeding and I feel guilty that I don't feel more guilty about stopping. I tried. I got frustrated, Lillie got frustrated...patience is just NOT our thing!