Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What! Wednesday

I am linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D for So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


Here is what I am saying So What! too:

  • if I had to ask my mom when Mother's Day was!
  • if I haven't gotten out Lillie's birth announcements yet. (Baptism invites went out!)
  • If I am only cooking dinner two-ish times a week
  • if I love holding my baby...probably after I 'should' put her down
  • if I enjoy the quiet time with Lillie in the middle of the night.  There is nothing that is so sweet than to change her diaper at 3:00 am and see her toothless smile
  • if I started using MyFitnessPal to count calories.  I have 2 pounds to pre-pregnancy, 10-15 pre-fertility meds
  • if I am still craving chocolate like it is my job.
  • if my laundry is WAY behind.  I am working on that one today
  • if I failed miserably at breast feeding and I feel guilty that I don't feel more guilty about stopping.  I tried.  I got frustrated, Lillie got frustrated...patience is just NOT our thing!



So What Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment