Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26

I missed yesterday.  I went and did one of my registries yesterday.  That wore me out.

We ordered the furniture for Baby Girl's room on Wednesday and even though the description of the product clearly states Free Shipping in the contiguous US they were charging us $100 bucks because a truck had to bring it.  Well, this momma wants the $100 bucks to go buy more pink!  So, I spent quite a bit of time arguing with them about the money.  They wanted me to call the trucking company.  I told them that I most certainly would not.  That the trucking company is sub contracted by them and they needed to argue with them.  She did.  They couldn't take the shipping charge off BUT they could take $110 off the nursery set.  Okay.  It should be delivered in a week or so.  I can't wait.  This took quite a bit of time and REALLY wore me out.

Last night was my mom's group.  I enjoy going every week.  I am learning quite a bit from these knowledgeable women.


No comments:

Post a Comment