Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 23

Wow!  My life is just so not interesting.  I have been researching Baby sleeping, baby fed weaning, breast feeding, baby registry...ugh.  Exhausting.

We are less than 24 hours from finding out whether we are having a boy or girl! 

Things are about to get real.  I have withheld shopping for anything but diapers until now...but as of tomorrow, let the games begin!

I am going on Thursday to register at Babies R Us.  I started a registry online and I am going to finish it up then.  I will wait until mid-November or early January to register at Target.  Although I have a feeling I will have to go earlier than January.  My first shower is Martin Luther King weekend.  I can't wait!

I am trying to live more in the day rather than wishing my days away, but I am just so excited!  In my MOMs group we have been discussing this and enjoying the moment, phase that we are in rather than rush it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment