Monday, October 8, 2012

16 weeks - 24 to go

How far along? 16 weeks
Baby Size? avocado ( just realized I have been spelling this wrong for years!)
Total Weight Gain?  I think 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?  just pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep?  Much better this week.  I have only woken up 1-2 times this past week
Miss Anything?  Running, wine, bacon
Movement?  Still not sure.  I felt something early this am, very low...almost like hiccups, maybe?
Food Cravings?  Not really.  I am drinking more soda than normal (decaf) not sure what that is about, since I have gone years without soda...
Exercise?  I think about it.  I looked at the results from the Chicago marathon yesterday!
Labor Signs?  No
Eating? I can't seem to eat much at one sitting, would rather have smaller snacks.
Symptoms? Tired, Acne, constipation
Wedding Ring on or Off?  On
Belly Button in or out?  In
Mood?  good
Looking Forward to?  Well, I am enjoying the Doppler.  I like hearing the baby everyday.  We have the gender reveal in 16 days! Not baby related but we get new couches delivered tomorrow!  I am very excited about that!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog via The Nester. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I craved soda like crazy during my last pregnancy, but as soon as the baby was born, I didn't like it anymore. Lol

    ReplyDelete