Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to Monday

Seriously, I wake up on Monday mornings and wish it to be Friday.  This living apart is really old, I am tired of only having my husband here for three nights.  I am ABSOLUTELY dreading next Monday as he will be gone for two weeks.  He has to work St. Patrick's Day and our Anniversary.  It SO blows.  We have an open house this Sunday, so hopefully our house will get lots of action and someone will put an offer in...We really need it to sell.  At this point, if when we sell the house this month, ours can get started so I would guess we would move in July.  Only four months later than we planned.  I am also hoping praying that I will be pregnant by then. 

We didn't do much this weekend.  Jeff's brother, SIL and her sister came by with Kendyl.  She is so sweet and happy.  I wish we could see them more but a little distance is good!

I think that this week will drag since I don't really have anything going on.  I am going to try to get the house cleaned except the living room and bathroom before Jeff gets home, so that we don't have to 'waste' Saturday cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment