Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up on Tuesday

Jeff got home on Friday evening!  I was SO happy to see him!  The pups were very happy too!  (UK posted a WIN!!!)

Saturday morning we were up and out of bed by 7:30 so we could get the house clean for someone to look at it!  By 10:30 am we had cleaned the entire house and were taking the pups to the park for a nice walk.  By 11:30, I ran 4 miles and Jeff and the dogs had walked almost 3.  Jeff then washed the CR-V while I washed his clothes.  Then Jeff ran and picked up pizza and Apple TV, so I could watch Season 2 of Downton Abbey.  We collapsed in bed about 10:00.

Sunday morning we were up at 6:30 to shower and get ready for Kendyl's Baptism.  We drove down for the 10:30 Mass.  11:30 Baptism and then party.  Pictures hopefully will follow.  Then we went to Jodi and Greg to watch the UK game.  After the game we went to my parent's house for a surprise from my parents.  They got us a brownie cake for our first anniversary...the girl who made them for the wedding made it for us and boy are they delish.

Monday morning was back to C-bus for Jeff and I had work.  After work I walked with Janet!

This am I went to Cleveland for CD3 scan.  (All is good) had the dryer repaired and the refrigerator part ordered was at the accountant, the post office and at work by 10:00.  I am exhausted.  This afternoon, I am walking with Janet then going to Mass and the St. Anthony Novena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment