Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So What! Wednesday.

 

 SO WHAT! Wednesday

I am linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D once again!
SO WHAT! I can't get this logo to center on the blog
SO WHAT! I am counting the hours until I can go to bed (at a reasonable time 8:00 PM) which means seven hours and ten minutes.
SO WHAT! I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store last night for dinner and stood over the counter with a knife and ate with my fingers.
SO WHAT! That I haven't done squat this week as far as cleaning.  We have an open house again this weekend, so I figure I will wait until Saturday...otherwise I will have to clean twice!
SO WHAT! I had to go to the builder website to remind myself what our new house is supposed to look like...it has been to darn long.  
SO WHAT! I took the dogs for a walk last night so that they would go to sleep earlier.
SO WHAT! I spend every day counting down until Friday night when I get to see my Beloved.  I am so over this living in limbo.


No comments:

Post a Comment