Thursday, March 22, 2012

Product of the week: Urban Decay

 
Let me preface this with I am NOT a huge make up wearer.  I actually revolted a few years ago and rarely wore makeup at all.  I chose to sleep those extra minutes.  I think it had something to do with marathon training exhaustion.  At least that is my story!

So hubby was out of town all weekend...so Michelle went shopping to Sephora.  I had mentioned before the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner and I had planned to buy a new color.  While I was there, I found a very pretty brown. It is called Bourbon.  For a Kentucky gal, that is a great name!
Then, I saw the most beautiful shades of brown eye shadow.  I HAD to have.  Little did I know that they are a hot item.  I got the Naked 2 palette.
 

I love it!  The colors blend so well.  I actually feel like I know what I am doing.  (Okay, so I watched a couple of youtube videos to help me along) I highly recommend this product.  It isn't cheap, but will make you feel great!

I also got a sample of Eyeshadow Primer Potion

LOVE!

PS: I bought the Downy Unstoppables that Alicia suggested and my towels have never smelled so good!  Thanks!  (She also suggested some vodka that I need to go find!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in need of some new makeup so I'm going to have to try this out. Thanks for sharing and new follower to your blog.

    www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Naked palettes! I have both and they are my best purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete