Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Let's see...I didn't really do a whole lot over the weekend.  I worked all day Friday, then went to church for the Divine Mercy Novena.  Then home to watch more basketball.  Saturday, I ran, made the stuffed cabbage casserole, watch basketball and went to friend's house for dinner and to watch the UK game.  Sunday, our first anniversary, I cleaned the house for another showing, took the pups for a walk and went to church. 

House Showings:  Friday couple liked house it is on their short list.  Sunday couple didn't like kitchen so not interested.

Anniversary: yes, I did spend my first anniversary alone.  Jeff had to work over night on Saturday...thankfully we will celebrate this weekend.

Running: Saturday 3 miles; Sunday walked the dogs 2.5 miles.

I did a bit of retail therapy on Saturday....I already have my POTW picked out!  Whoohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment