Tuesday, March 13, 2012

well...

We got an offer on our house.  It is really low.  We counter offered...so now we wait.  I am so sick of waiting I can't stand it.

I ran Saturday and this am.  I am planning on tomorrow morning as well.  I would like to run each day Jeff is gone.  We will see how that goes.  Three miles though only takes thirty minutes.  No big deal.  I should be able to get that in to my non busy schedule.

If the house sells this week, the inspection will be done in ten days and then I shall begin packing.  It would put a closing day of April 25 and a move out day of May 25....AAAACCCCCKKKKKK.
Our house will take 16 weeks , so they say, to build. So we should be moved in by the end of July...living with my parents and two dogs is going to be a challenge, to say the least!

I am trying not to get SO excited but I am hopeful that we can get off 'pause' and push play...sold house, build house, get pregnant, move into new house, have baby...it would be so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment