Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So What Wednesday

I am trying to link with a few people for fun and pass the time a little bit!  So I am linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D for SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

SO WHAT...I FINALLY Started my period.  Only Four days late.  WTF? 
SO WHAT...I went to see RE this am for a vaginal scan...(Sounds fun on CD1)
SO WHAT...I have a cyst and have to take a month off of TTC...so no IUI in March
SO WHAT...I am 41...not much time left...tick, tock, tick, tock
SO WHAT...I will be having a box o'wine this weekend...the weekend starts today right?
SO WHAT...I need to reduce my stress...maybe I will quit my job?
SO WHAT...I have lost my mind.
SO WHAT...I am really looking forward to running tomorrow.  If I am not knocked up I can run! 
SO WHAT...the dr told me to only run three miles...I don't care.  I NEED the pavement under my feet.
SO WHAT...I have towels in my dryer since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment