Thursday, February 23, 2012

POTW: Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake

 
So, I celebrated my birthday a couple weeks ago and my brother and his girlfriend sent me a birthday package filled with all sorts of lovely items...my favorite is Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel.  Oh how lovely it smells.  It feel great on your skin.  It is not overpowering but oh so fabulous!  I would actually recommend ALL Philosophy products.  Thus far I have not been disappointed in anything I have gotten from them.

 
Last week, I was told of Clinique's EVEN BETTER FOUNDATION.  Well, I went and got some the other night.  So far I am liking it.  These fertility meds are doing a number on my skin so I got the concealer as well.  If I didn't have a nice big cold sore (which I am also blaming on the medicine) I would take a picture of myself.   

4 comments:

  1. I love all things Philosophy!! Thanks for the recommendation - cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way this stuff smells. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ANYTHING philosophy!!! I bet this smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the Clinique Even Better Foundation, but I'm obsessed with the Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete