Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SCAN

This morning I was in Cleveland at 7:30AM for my scan.  The OPK was negative at home.  I got on the table for the scan.  My left ovary had some eggs growing but nothing to write home about, so we went to look at the right side and holy moly.  There were three HUGE eggs and a fourth one that was fairly big as well.  He said that there is a possibility of multiples.  So, the plan now.

Tonight I will get a trigger shot between 9pm and 10pm.  This will trigger my ovulation.  Then Friday morning will be the IUI.  Jeff is actually going to take the day off so he will go with me and we will be able to use a 'fresh' sample which is better.

I just know that this is going to work and I will be pregnant!

Also, my AMH is a 2 which is supposedly is really good based upon my age and all.  Anything over a 1 is good.  So, I am not near menopause, so that is good, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment