Monday, September 3, 2012

11 weeks - 29 to go!

How far along?  11 weeks
Baby size? Lime
Total Weight Gain? not sure..who knows where the scale is
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but most 'real' clothes don't fit.  Wearing lots of elastic waist pants
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Good
Best Moment this Week? um, it is over and closer to the promised 13 weeks!
Miss Anything? running, wine
Movement? no
Food Cravings? not really
Labor Signs? no
Eating? sometimes I don't really feel hungry, but I force myself to eat
Exercise? not allowed...waiting for the 2 weeks without spotting, then I can walk
Symptoms? tired, nausea, nails growing like crazy, acne
Wedding Ring On or Off? on
Belly Button In or Out? in
Mood? good
Looking Forward to? NT scan in 10 days!

On Saturday afternoon, after doing quite a bit of moving around I had some very brown spotting, which I was told was normal.  I immediately went to my couch and began pumping water.  I have not had any more spotting since.  I am not really nervous any more.  I was initially but I feel much better.  I have really been taking it easy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment