Thursday, September 13, 2012

12 weeks 3 days - 28 to go

How far along?  12 weeks 3 days
Baby size?  Plum
Total weight gain? one pound!!
Maternity clothes?  no, but it wont be long because everything is super tight.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? good until 3 am...then I toss and turn
Best moment this week?  NT scan and seeing baby again
Miss anything? running, wine,
Movement? not yet
Food cravings?  I 'needed' a hot fudge sundae...but I blame Paula Deen for that...she made hot fudge sauce on her show that day!
Labor Signs?  No
Eating?  okay, sometimes  I still don't feel like eating, but I do anyway.
Exercise?  no allowed, hopefully, I will get the all clear next week
Symptoms? tired, nausea, acne
Wedding Ring on or Off? On
Belly Button in or Out? Innie
Mood? Good
Looking Forward to?  End of First Trimester on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment