Tuesday, September 25, 2012

week 14

How far along? 14 weeks 1 day
Baby size?  A lemon (aren't peaches bigger than a lemon?)
Total Weight Gain? 1 pound!
Maternity Clothes? Just pants.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I sleep great until 3-5.
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing Baby's heartbeat last Friday-150
Miss Anything?  Running, Wine, BACON
Movement?  Not that I can feel...when the doppler was on my belly, Baby kicked the doppler many times.  Dr chuckled about all the movement!
Food cravings?  Nope. 
Exercise?  I plan to start walking...seriously!
Labor Signs? No thank you.
Eating?  This week has been better I have been trying to eat something every couple of hours, I seem to feel better
Symptoms? Tired, Acne, gassy
Wedding Ring on or Off? On
Belly Button in or Out? In
Mood?  Good, I think.
Looking Forward to? Well, not pregnancy related but Brad, Kerri, and Addie are coming to visit as well as my Aunt and Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment