Monday, September 17, 2012

13 weeks - 27 to go

How far along?  13 weeks!
Baby Size? a peach
Total weight Gain? 1 pound
Maternity Clothes? I wore a maternity outfit to church yesterday.  Boy, jeans are sooo comfy.  I think that might be the end of regular pants...shirts I can still wear.
Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep? yes, please.  I am still very tired.  All. The. Time.
Best Moment of the week? I can't wait until Thursday...SECOND TRIMESTER...a totally different kind of TRI than I am used to!  I also get to stop the progesterone...today could be the last day, but I am going to take one until Friday.
Miss Anything? Running, wine, appetite
Movement? Not that I am aware of.
Food Cravings? Not really...
Exercise? I wish.  Hoping Friday I will be off restrictions
Labor Signs? No
Eating? Most of the time I am not really hungry.  I force myself to eat...

Symptoms? Tired, ACNE, gassy
Wedding Ring on or Off? On
Belly Button In or Out? In
Mood? I think Good, but I think we should ask Jeff!
Looking forward to? See best moment of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment