Monday, August 27, 2012

10 weeks

No picture, because I forgot to have Jeff take one before he left for work.

How Far Along? 10 weeks
Baby Size? a kumquat
Total Weight Gain? so far nothing
Maternity Clothes? nope
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? I sleep great until the first pee break, then I have a hard time getting comfortable to fall back asleep
Best Moment this week? getting to see baby and hear the heartbeat.  (172)
Miss Anything? running, wine
Movement? not yet
Food Cravings? not really
Anything making you sick or queasy? it depends on the day - nose is very sensitive
Gender? no way to know yet.  Appt set for Oct 24th
Labor Signs? no
Eating? fine
Exercise? not yet, I am supposed to wait another couple of days before I am allowed to walk after the SCH
Symptoms? exhaustion, breast tenderness, highly emotional
Wedding ring on or off? on
Belly Button in or out? in
Mood? good
Looking forward to? Level 1 screening on September 13th.  I cant wait for Jeff to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment