Friday, August 3, 2012

One hour, 45 minutes

Until the ultrasound.  I think I will relax a wee bit once I see what a good ultrasound is. Last year, it was all very hush, hush.  N much conversation between the tech and myself.  This year, I know it will be different. First, so far this pregnancy has been very different.  Morning all day sickness.  Exhaustion, feeling more of a stretching than cramps and no spotting.  My doctor will be performing the ultrasound. I just feel that this is it and we will be seeing at least one perfectly normal baby, six weeks, four days.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you had some good news yesterday. Praying your you and your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear the official announcement!

    Whispering Voice: "Congratulations!"

    ReplyDelete