Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I am crazy

I called the doctors on Monday to get repeat lab work.  I was feeling yucky and the girlfriends had stopped aching.  So, I went in at 9:30 for the results.  I was told that sometimes that happens.So I waited, and waited until 1:30 on Tuesday for the results and everything is fine.  I am supposed to take it easy, drink lots of liquids and try not to worry.  That is the tough part.  I have eight days until that first ultrasound.  It is gonna be a long week.  I think based upon last year's first ultrasound, I am nervous that there is going to be a problem.  I will feel better once I know I am on schedule.  Then I have to wait 20 days until my next dr appointment/ultrasound...more waiting.

I do think I reached a feeling of calm Monday evening.  I realized that there is nothing I can do besides what I am already doing for the pregnancy. I can only pray that this baby will be our 'take-home baby'

I am currently 5w3d.  Only 35 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment