Thursday, August 23, 2012

First appt with New Doctor

I met with my new OB here in Columbus. She is very kind and helpful.  She spent close to an hour with me going over history etc.  she did my normal annual exam and felt saying that everything felt normal for 9 weeks pregnant.  Then I had an ultrasound.  The baby is measuring perfect.  No longer looking like a blob but actually looking like a baby. I saw 2 arms and 2 legs!  Then I heard the most wonderful sound- the baby's heartbeat. It was 172. It was fabulous.

I spoke to her about first trimester screening. I agreed to do it since it is non-invasive and with the ultrasound we get to see our little bean again!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see a high risk ob? Who did you see? Which hospital will you deliver at? Since this is stuff for email, here's my email. Christi
    Keenerfamily@gmail.com
    I saw Columbo and Samuels through OSU fetal medicine. I delivered at St Ann's and MCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good appointment!

    ReplyDelete