- We closed on this house on Monday!
- We are still packing like crazy people (well, I am still packing, since he isn't home)
- I called specialist in Cleveland to make sure I wasn't messing anything up - it feels very strange that I am not making crazy trips to Cleveland this week. Should I be taking pills/shots/temps...something?
- Based upon quick dates and whatnot, I could potentially have ET (egg transfer) on July 3rd. Which is one year to the day that I miscarried. Is that my sign? Full circle...
- The new house is coming along...we are five weeks in on the build and it is coming along. I want to see it SO badly in person...but there is no need for me to drive down now, so I just have to wait patiently with pictures!
- My aunt was diagnosed with Lung Cancer on Monday. She meets with the surgeon this afternoon. Allegedly, once the mass is removed, she will be cancer free. No radiation or chemotherapy. I pray this to be the case. Second hand smoke is NO JOKE! My grandparents/her parents both smoked quite a bit. They always smoked.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Just an update - bullet style
Posted by Michelle at 12:20 PM