Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco de Derby

So, Saturday was the Cinco de Mayo and the Kentucky Derby (also, the full moon) we celebrated by getting up and heading to Cleveland for the third IUI.  I was happy and think it is a good omen that the nurse from my doctor happened to be working (or so she thought) she came in to realize that she works next weekend!  She stayed to do my IUI!  Isn't that nice?! 

We were back home by 10:30 and just kinda hung out all day.  We got pizza and Jeff had beer.  Just a relaxing sort of day.  We did put our hats on and sung "My Old Kentucky Home" and watched the Derby.  Good times!

Sunday we woke up and I ran to get doughnuts and then Jeff cut grass and did some other yard work.  I did laundry and sorted through boxes in the attic.  Didn't get a ton done but enough.  The next couple of weekend we need to get a move on!!

This morning I did my first progesterone.  It was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated.  Thank goodness.

I still need to take a picture of my mug from Lindsey and make a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment