Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Update

Jeff and I were busy this weekend.  I hate those kinds of weekends. 

Yesterday we cleaned and cleaned some more.  We had an OPEN HOUSE today. 

We got up this morning and cleaned more!  I have done 9 loads of laundry this weekend all lfolded and put away!  GO ME!

We had the OPEN HOUSE and I was told to not expect much.  It is 'that time of year' where people don't come out to look.  Our realtor told me he wasn't expecting anyone.  WELL, we had two families!  yes, two.  SO now we wait and see...PLEASE HOUSE SELLING gods...help us get this house sold!

Tomorrow is the appointment for Jeff and his swimmers. :) 

We are moving forward!  I needed this past week!

Tomorrow I am also going to get out to run.  I canceled my run this am for fear of not having enough time.  So I need to get out to run.

Last week at Weight Watchers I lost 4.2 pounds...how?  not sure!  But a loss is good!!!

Now let's get me a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment