Sunday, July 17, 2011

Two weeks

I SO wish I wre typing that I was 9 weeks 5 days...but alas, I am 2 weeks post miscarriage.  I have periods of where I forget and then when I remember the sadness overtakes me.  I am trying so hard not to swell on everything that happened and just look toward the future.

This week was a week of just getting stuff done.  We leave for vacation in 6 days.  The next 6 days are going to be BUSY!  A good busy!  Yesterday we went over to the outlet mall and got some clothes for Jeff to take on vacation.  {I also got a coach purse}  we went to dinner at Primanti's.  Which brings me to another topic...I now weigh more post pregnancy than I did while pregnant! 

THIS. MUST. CHANGE.

I haven't really had the desire to work out or eat properly at all.  I have hd no interest in cooking - healthy or otherwise.  Tomorrow I will get into the groove. 

Now, I am going to go get ready to see the Y-tri {kid's version}  My friend , Meghan's daughter is articipating.  I am going to take pictures!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment