Monday, May 13, 2013

My First Mother's Day

I am so happy I was able to celebrate my first Mother's Day with my little Princess.  We had a wonderful day.  I woke up to presents and cards and most importantly that little smiling face.

We wore our matching I 'heart' Vera shirts!  She has lots of Vera Baby already!  I love the happy prints of Vera.  so much fun!

My parents and brother came for dinner.  We had prime rib, salad, potatoes, green beans, corn and rolls.  I made brownies, but forgot about them.  OOPS!

I think back on last year in the midst of fertility treatments how Mother's Day was so sad for me. My heart breaks for those who are walking down that path themselves.  The wait made the day so much sweeter. 

All the activity wore Lillian out.  She slept from 9:00pm-4:45 and 5-?  she is still sleeping. 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment