Thursday, May 23, 2013

2 Months {Edited}

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 months old already!  As much as I love the newborn cuddlebug, I am loving watching her blossom.  Her little personality is showing and she definitely inherited a lack of patience and temper from two people I know...not mentioning any names.



Let's see in her second month...she met her great-grandparents, went to work with mommy, had her first Derby Day, she was baptized, she moved up to size 2 diapers, discovered her hands, loves to look at herself in the mirror.  She has started watching Chloe's Closet on Sprout.  She still loves the Baby Bjorn, she takes 6 ounces of formula every 4-ish hours, she loves her wubanub, Sophie the giraffe and her piano activity mat.  She has started running with mommy.

She weighs 13 lbs 7.5 ounces and is 23.5 inches long.


She is such a sweetheart.  She loves her mommy and daddy very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment