Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ring-Ring...Ring-Ring

So the other night, I was in bed watching TV sleeping at 9:30pm My cell phone began ringing.  Now if you know me you know I have the bedtime of a second grader, so I knew the call had to be important.  I answered and it was my OB.  He said that he was int he office trying to catch up on paperwork and for some reason he kept thinking of me so he decided to call and get an update.  I told him that there was really no change on my part.  He said he would like to run some lab work again and do some new stuff as well.  So when our new insurance kicks in Jan 1, I will be calling to get the ball rolling!  2012 is the year of the baby!!!

Also, can I  just brag on the doctor.  How many doctors do you know that would just randomly call to check in on you???  I feel such at peace with him.  I will be so sad to leave him when I move but I know that I will be in good hands there too as my cousin has hand picked a doctor for me there! 

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome doctor! Here's to 2012 being YOUR year. Hugs, my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! January will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one awesome doctor!! I'm sure your new handpicked doctor will be fabulous also. Looking forward to hearing all about the BIG news in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete