Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Damn, Bitch

Well, As a girl who temps everyday at 4:30am, as soon as I saw my temp had dropped, I knew the bitch was on her way.  Aunt Flo started today.  I have to say I had several thoughts.  First I was pissed that I am not pregnant.  Second I was relieved because this should push an ovulation date back to a weekend, since that is the only time baby making can happen Friday evening through Monday morning. :)
Third, I just wonder when I am going to be blessed with a baby.  I'm trying to be patient, but it really isn't a strong virture of mine.

I know it is all in HIS time not MINE!

Needless to say I will be having a few bottles  glasses of wine this holiday season! :)

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog while looking through the prayer requests on Kelly Stamps' blog. I will be praying for you and your husband as you struggle with trying to conceive.

    My husband and I have been trying for 16 months. We are now working with a reproductive endocrinologist to figure something out. I was diagnosed with PCOS, and so far I've been unresponsive to the medications I've tried. I know that God will redeem this time and use it for His glory... even though it doesn't make any sense to me right now.

    ReplyDelete