Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of 2011

I thought I would do a monthly recap of 2011 the good, the bad, the ugly.

January - Jeff (Jan. 9) and his Grandma's birthday
February - My great-Aunt Nancy dies (Feb 5) , I turned 40 (Feb 9) , I also got the flu worst I have felt in quite awhile.
March - Jeff and I got married (March 18)
April - Easter!
May - I ran  half-marathon (while pregnant and didn't know it!)
June - we found out we were pregnant
July - I miscarried on July 3.  Myrtle Beach vacation, Addie's first birthday
August - Runnergirl Consulting LLC started! My grandparents turned 87 & 88!
September - hmm, home improvements in full swing to prepare for a move
October - Jeff started his new job in Columbus. Kendyl Marie was born, we signed papers to build a house!
November - House listed 'For Sale"
December - Another wonderful Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, friend. I hope 2012 brings you everything you desire. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete