Saturday, December 17, 2011

Presents

I entered to win a contest here.  I actually won!  I never win anything, so I was super, super excited.  Then when I came home and saw a box on my front porch, and realized it was something I could open and use (rather than a Christmas gift which really, I just get to wrap) Oh, was I excited!!!!

I received a Houndstooth scarf with sparkle!  I love it and I have already worn it once and received compliments!  (Love that!)
Houndstooth Earrings super adorable.  I can't wait to wear them.
a Chica band - it is a headband that allegedly doesn't slide off.  I will be wearing this for my long run tomorrow!
and Essie nail polish.  I painted my toes already but my feet are not worthy of a picture.  (Trust me)

I was/ am so excited about my gifts!  Thank you again Rachel!  ROLL TIDE!

I came across Rachel's blog one day, I am not even sure how...but she helped get me back on the wagon!  My running had been taking a backseat to life and I remembered how much I enjoyed running when I first started.  I think I did too much that year.  Yeah four marathons in one year really took its toll on me.  I also forgot how to eat properly.  I was eating crap and I began to put my weight back on.  Well, I started the running again and as of January 2, I am back on the good food plan.  I am not sure if I am going to join WeWa agin.  I should because I know it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment