Friday, December 16, 2011

CHRISTmas Tour of Homes

I am linking up with Kelly for her Holiday Tour of Homes.  We are in the process of moving.  I was told it was best to not decorate too much for the holiday.  I tried to put out simple decorations without much personalization...

Our tree.  I keep fussing with the topper.  We had a simple silver star, but I really didn't like it...so I tried to be creative!



I really like the HOPE sign, it has a nativity scene on the O.  The table was my Grandma's

The table under the stairs.  

My mantle, I really like my simple mantle - with my D0llar $tore candles and my coffee filter wreath!

I am really happy with my dining room!  I think it is so fun and festive!



Table Runner that my Grandma made!




I can't wait to decorate our new house for Christmas next year, but I am really happy with our simple decorations this year.  I am glad I did what I did!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment