Wednesday, October 16, 2013

An Update!

So, I failed the October challenge (I guess it is good that I never actually signed up!)

Since the half marathon, I have sort of taken time off.  I started back on Monday with running.  Next week I will add in the spinning.  My goal is to wear a non-mom swimsuit on the beach this year. 

So, in that vein, I am strongly considering doing the Advocare 24 day challenge.  If all goes as planned, jeff and I will begin on Nov 3 and it will end on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  I am hoping that this will help me through the holiday season.  I need to get myself off the large amounts of sugar that this girl consumes.

I got my trial packets of spark yesterday and I love it.  I didn't drink coffee this am and I felt 'alert'  kinda weird huh.  I also drank a ton of water this am...well, more than usual.  (I normally drink quite a bit of water)

Next race is November 11.  4 miles.  Finish on the 50 yard line at the Horseshoe! (Ohio State stadium)

Then I need to figure out next year race schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment