Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So What Wednesday

So I am linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D..

SO WHAT:
  • if I am too lazy to link her logo.
  • if I am addicted to CUTIES.  you know, Clementines, yeah, I bought a bag on Monday evening and it is almost gone.  No one got fat eating fruit, right?
  • if it is noon and Lill is still playing in her jammies.
  • if I am running my ??half marathon and I am more nervous than my first
  • if I don't recall how many halfs I have done...
  • yep, just counted it out-Saturday will be my 11th half marathon BOO-YAH!
  • if I am going to my Bible Study tonight and I still haven't found my Bible, guess, I need to do that.
  • if I am freaking out that tonight will be the first time I am not home to put Lill to bed, since I will be at previously mentioned Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment