Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rhogam

I had a tiny, very pale spot of blood when I wiped yesterday.  Naturally I panicked.  I called the doctors office and was told that unless it got worse or the cramping was severe to call immediately.  They did recommend that I come in for an injection of Rhogam.  I flipped again as I didn't know what my blood type was negaitive.  I know that the injection is important if we are planning to have another baby.  (My great aunt was able to fairly easily have her first child and then had numerous miscarriages)  I certainly don't want to have to go through that heartache, if I don't have to.  So I went in and got the Rhogam injection.  It is given in the booty.  Honestly, it didn't hurt. 

I didn't have any other spotting yesterday.

This morning, I had once again an ever so slight pinkish tinge when I wiped.  I WILL NOT panic.  I know that the doctor office will tell me it is normal for some women...blah, blah, blah.  Ultrasound is in less than 24 hours...not that I am counting!

1 comment: