Saturday, June 25, 2011

six weeks, four days

Well, I hit 6 weeks on Tuesday.  I am feeling pretty good, tired, but good.  I have my ultrasound this coming Thursday and I really can't wait.  I m so scared that something is wrong.  I really haven't had morning sickness.  I am actually feeling good.  My friend had an her first u/s yesterday and they say nothing.  She has to have a D&C on Monday. 

After hearing this news, I went to the dollar store and bought $1.00 pregnancy tests.  I thought they would be reassuring but really they aren't I took one this morning and yes there were two lines but the test line was much lighter than the control.  In the directions it states that the test line may not be as dark.  I also didn't use first morning urine.  So now I fret.

I am so scared that I am going to have the u/s on Thursday and there is going to be nothing there.  I wish I could walk in somewhere and get an u/s today.  I know that stressing doesn't help me or the baby, but I just can't help it.  I am so excited and SO scared right now. 

If you think of it could you please add me to your prayers...a safe and healthy 34 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle, I wish there was something I could say. I know you are worried. Keeping you in my thoughts.... Come on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete