Friday, December 4, 2015

Weeks 3&4

Well, these two weeks were fairly easy!  HA!

T/TH 45 minutes on the treadmill.  ugh.  I am learning to appreciate the time on the tready I sincerely believe that the workouts I do have helped with overall speed.  so there is that.  I just wish I didn't have ADD and could just put it on one speed and go. But alas, I have to be in the first row, so I can watch the swim team practices!!

Saturday easy 3 miles

the following week was Thanksgiving and well we just got in one workout on Wednesday.  45 minutes. you know the drill.

Sunday morning, we did our 7 miles.  I was up and out of the house at 7:30 and ended up running alone.  It wasn't bad, temps were mild and off I went.  7 miles - 1:19:14 - 11:19 average pace.  (My goal was 11:30, so I am happy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment