Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So What Wednesday....

So, I am linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. for her So What Wednesday...

I have multiple So What's that are saved in my blogger dashboard. Eventually, I will post the, but probably not.

I have my entire house decorated for Christmas already....the outside not so much.

I have lost over 10 pounds and many inches on the Advocare 24 DC - at 8 months I am under pre-pregnancy weight!

I still want coffee...bad.  less than 24 hours.

I can't stand the 'crap' pile at the bottom of my steps...Tonight is the night that I clean it up...throw it out or put it away.

I feel horrible that my puppies don't get enough attention.  As soon as Lill goes to sleep we cuddle with them.  I hope they feel loved. 

After watching every episode of How I Met Your Mother...I very much dislike this season.  Would rather watch The Goldberg's...hysterical!

I just painted my nails green...rushing the Christmas season!

it drives me crazy to have 'stuff' on my kitchen counters...I like a nice clean kitchen...hahahahaha.

For the second month I am going to miss my running 'goal for the month....unless I head out and run at least 4 miles the next 4 days...doable, but probably not going to happen

I am totally and completely in move with my baby girl.  Everything she does is fabulous.  She has started cruising the furniture, she is getting too big too fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment