Thursday, October 6, 2011

WOW! October is Flying

I had my dr appointment last week.  If you don't want to read all the gory details you may want to skip this post!  I want to try to remember everything about the TTC and the hopeful pregnancy!

So, my appointment was at 10:00.  They called and asked me to come in a little earlier.  Okay.  So I get there and sign in and first they are doing some construction, so it was noisy.  Then a woman and her small child come in and  the child has a "See and Say"  I was going to lose my mind if I heard: "The Cow says MOOOO' one more blasted time.  If that wasn't bad enough, there was another woman talking so loudly and constant that I and everyone else in the waiting room knows her whole life story.  It was ridiculous.  So after waiting an hour and forty-five minutes.  I was called back.

The dr gave me some advice:  get an ovulation predictor kit and use all of the pee sticks. He doesn't think I am ovulating when I think I am.  He also said to be patient...but not too patient.  If I am not pregnant this cycle then I am supposed to have cycle day three testing and also an x-ray of my fallopian tubes.  Then based on those results we will see what is going on.

So I bought the OPK Friday and did the test and it was negative.  Saturday is was positive. :)  Sunday negative again. So, I am ovulating earlier than expected!  We will be testing on Oct. 16th.  (If I can wait that long.)

If I get the positive, that I am hoping beyond hope the due date would be June 23rd.   

No comments:

Post a Comment