Monday, December 22, 2014

The weekend

So, I have never been so excited to put a weekend behind me.  I started the process at 8pm.  I woke up at 1am with awful cramping and that is when the process really started.  I fell back to sleep about 3am.  and work up at 5.  Ugh.  It continued. When I got up at 7:30, I felt fine but tired.  I tried to do somethings around the house.  When Lill napped, so did I.  I got up to have Jeff go pick up dinner and then I went to bed at 630p.  I woke up Sunday and felt much better.  Not 100% but definitely better.  I went out and finished Christmas shopping but came home very tired.  I am hoping to get to bed pretty early today.

Physically, it is over, now to heal emotionally.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I'm glad the physical part is over for you. I remember mine vividly and I'd like to never go through it again- I remember feeling drained both physically and emotionally for a few weeks. Thinking of you, and wishing you a very merry Christmas with your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete