Monday, April 28, 2014

What's next???

well, since last Monday, I have been thinking more and more about running my 5th marathon.  I really want to do one...I am just trying to figure out some timing.  I would really like to do the Columbus Marathon in mid-October.  It 'should' be cooler and is allegedly flat. 

I know a couple of friends who are training for the full in Columbus, so I could train with them.  I definitely do so much better when training with friends.  (They are training with MIT, so I would have to sign up for that.)

I "need" something to train for in order to keep me off my ass this summer.  (If I don't do the full, I will be doing the half)

My goal for 2014 is to do a 2 hour half.  Which I think I would rather keep with as a goal. 

I think I would rather get my speed up for hopes of a faster marathon in 2015.

Plus, if we are going to get pregnant, I am hoping it will be sooner rather than later...in which case I would be pregnant for the full and I don't want training to mess with pregnancy.  I have been told that I wouldn't have the same issues as with my previous pregnancies.  (Hmm, we'll see)


No comments:

Post a Comment