Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve {RESOLUTIONS}

So, I guess I need to add my NY resolutions out in the blogosphere...

2014 is a year of two beach vacations.  We are going to Myrtle Beach with Jeff's family in July and then the beginning of August going to Provincetown for Nicholas and Kara's wedding.  I am so excited for both trips.

With two beach trips means two weeks I am going to have to wear a swimsuit.

This said I give you my 2014 Resolutions.

Be able to wear a non-mom/non-triathlete swimsuit.  I don't mean I want to wear dental floss, but I would like to wear a nice fairly 'hot' swimsuit this year. 

In order to get into said swimsuit, I have a plan.

Jeff and I did the Advocare 24 day challenge in November.  We will do (I think) 2 more challenges before the beach.

I also have plans to run 500 miles in 2014.  (My original goal was 1000.  After reviewing the numbers, I am not sure that is attainable, so I lowered it to 500, but may increase it to 800)

I want to run at least 2 half marathons - possibly more if time and money permit.

I would really, really like to run a sub 2 hour half marathon.  I don't care if it is 2:59:59...I just want to see a 2 on the clock.  I am hopeful that this is attainable...with weight loss and strength training.  Fingers crossed.

So far, my resolutions have all been health conscious.  I have a couple more resolutions that I am going to hold in my heart for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment