Sunday, February 17, 2013

35 weeks and 35 days to go!

How Far along?  35 weeks (tomorrow)
 Baby Size?
Total Weight Gain? 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes?  Mostly all maternity, my pj bottoms are not maternity and my tank tops are not maternity...everything else is...AND I am growing out of some pants...they are TOO tight.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? okay. lots of tossing and turning
Miss anything? Running, Wine, Bacon, Vodka Martini
Movement? yes, she is all over the place.  She put on a show this morning for her daddy. He couldn't believe how much she moved!
Food cravings?  CHOCOLATE! 
Exercise? three flights of stairs...some days are easier than others
Eating?  Good - but then get heartburn
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? Tired - off and on, HEARTBURN, constipation
Wedding Ring On or Off? Off - although I am pretty sure that it will still fit, I am afraid
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood?  Good
Looking Forward to?Appointment with the pediatrician on Thursday and next Thursday (2/28) I start weekly appointments with NST.

I just can't wait to meet her, but she needs to bake a few more weeks.  I have been told I can get induced on March 18 or 19th.  Strongly thinking about it.  That way I could do a little planning..Schedule my last day of work for that Friday...have the weekend to do last minute organizing...etc.  But then part of me wants to wait until she is ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment