Monday, November 12, 2012

21 weeks 19 to go

How Far along?  21 weeks
Baby Size? the length of a carrot!
Total Weight Gain? If my scale is correct 6 pounds total
Maternity Clothes?  Mostly all maternity
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Better the past week, I am sure working is helping my sleep!
Miss anything? Running, Wine, Bacon, Vodka Martini
Movement? yes...she has dance parties often!  I can't wait until Jeff can feel her.
Food cravings?  SODA!
Exercise?
Eating?  Good!
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? Tired - off and on
Wedding Ring On or Off? Off, but mainly because my ring was always a little tight, I am afraid it is going to get stuck, so I haven't been wearing it
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood?  Good
Looking Forward to?  Nursery Furniture is to be delivered tomorrow!!  Visit to see the doctor tomorrow!  Kendyl's 1st birthday party!  Thanksgiving is one week away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment