Friday, June 22, 2012

Ch-Cha-Cha Changes

WOW, what a week!  I 'finally' started my period on Tuesday.  That was relief.

Work was a disaster this week.  I finally bit the bullet and turned in my letter of resignation on Thursday.  Unofficially, I told him on Wednesday, but he chose not to hear it.  I am completely relaxed about my decision.  I know I will be able to find a part-time job in C-bus, when we get settled.  I was supposed to eliminate stress from my life and this week proved that where I was working was ANYTHING but low stress.  So now I will be a 'real housewife of Delaware, Ohio!"

I went to Cleveland for my baseline scan and labwork.  Scan looked good.  Will get results of labwork this afternoon.  I will be doing three shots from here on out. Fun!I am really excited and so excited that we are getting close!  I can concentrate on getting pregnant, moving, and unpacking and decorating our house!  Whoohooooo!!!!

Please pray for my aunt who is having surgery on Monday to remove a cancerous tumor in her lung.  She is expected to have a full recovery and not have radiation or chemotherapy.  I just worry ya know.


1 comment:

  1. After the baseline everything seems to move crazy fast- I'm looking forward to following along with you, I was doing my first IVF cycle at this time last year!

    ReplyDelete