Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, I guess I need to catch up again!

Jeff started his new job.  Him being away all week and us seeing each other only on weekends just plain sucks.  I went down to Columbus last weekend to look at houses.  And look at houses we did...houses that were used, needed carpet, needed paint, needed bigger bedrooms, needed a pantry.  These used houses were more expensive than building!  Really?  Yes.  We decided to build.  Our house will be just over 2000 square feet, full basement, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, HUGE Great room...lots of closet space, and a loft.  We are SO excited.  It should be ready in March.  Potentially we could move into our new home on our one year anniversary!

We have a new niece.  Kendyl Marie was born on October 30.  She is perfect.  We get to see her this weekend!

I am still not pregnant.  Although unless I can control when I ovulate,I am thinking we just have to put this in God's hands.  

1 comment:

  1. So excited about the new house!!! You'll be able to get it exactly the way you want, which is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete